Wednesday 2 January 2013

First project of the new year: Master of the Path



Hola bitches!
So it's been quiet here over the festive season. I apologise if this has been annoying to anyone..at all. I can't imagine it has been, there has been plenty of bloggers conducting excellent bloggery over the end of the year.
Plenty of DA rumourage too. Getting excited for this one, and only a few days to go til preorders go up on the 5th. A little dubious though as all we have heard about are Deathwing and Ravenwing. Whilst I have an army of both, I must admit I am looking forward to mainly marine based action. But I am not a pessimist, I will wait and see what happens.

Still very excited to find out what a Rift Cannon does.

Anyway, I'm off work til Monday and I need some geezers to do.. This will fall into two categories:
1) PreHeresy marines to be assembled. I loved the Autocannons and I knew I had to have them...so I have them.
2) masters of the path for Malifaux.. Undead Samurai!! What could be better? Answer - fuck all. Hopefully you can see the built "Izamu the Armour" - a feudal samurai badass.. Clad in ornate family armour befitting his station and wielding the huge glaive like Dadao..
You can also see more of the Master of the Path set due for release in March. I picked this bad boy up on early release for Wyrd's birthday event about three weeks ago..it's arrived and I can't wait to get it on the tabletop..I think by Friday you will see painting and tabletop reports with this crew...

Other than that...lists are in for Caledonian Uprising on the 4th... A substantial 40k tournament up at Maelstrom. I placed 11th from 120 last year...hoping for a top ten finish this year.. It's Crons again..I took the last year to Cally and feel they are even stronger here and now..



1 comment:

  1. OMG that samurai looks awesome! I want one.

    Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete