Monday 29 October 2012

Maulerfiend & more toys on EBAY!

Hey guys and girls, just a quick post from me to say I have a couple of bits on fleabay at the minute, including a fully customisable Maulerfiend/Forgefiend that's basically brand new, just lovingly put together by me and you can use every weapon option that both kits have!

I bought it as part of a project that I am now abandoning and pushing forward with "regular" Nids soon as I already have over 1500 points worth of them! Time to finish what I started!

Anyway, if you want to check it out, it's a bargain at £27.50 with just £3.50 for delivery/charges. This get you the kit, built and trimmed and with all weapons for £9 cheaper than the store price plus petrol, parking n bollocks..

It's cheaper than Wayland or anything like that too and what best? I'll post it the VERY SAME DAY and 1st CLASS if you buy it in the next 5 days as I am on half term and not teaching this week!

I also have some A-17 Bombers for Dystopian Wars, Federated States of America and 2 x 6 Frigates for FSA too..

Check it all out here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chaos-Space-Marine-Maulerfiend-Forgefiend-assembled-with-ALL-options-/121007314023?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item1c2c991467

Happy ebaying people! Get it done! You know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. SOLD!
    Boom.. love a cheeky ebay action..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i knew you wouldn't stick with it ;)
    did you ever forward that email? btw, i literally cant get my old one any more.

    ReplyDelete