Thursday 2 December 2010

thanks for the... erm, delightful, intro.

i will be posting on a variety of subjects, first and foremost of which is scratchbuilding.  i am a devout Imperial Guard player and my eventual aim is to have at least one (and possibly two or three) of each armoured vehicle in the codex, all of which i plan to convert or build.  i think i'm about a third of the way there.  

my posts will include walkthroughs of future conversions and builds (the first being the medusa i began today), and a few looks at my existing army. 

other posts will include army list ideas, random thoughts on 40k in general, and maybe even the occasional battle report. 

i hope you all enjoy reading my stuff, and feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions.

to keep you going, this is my command squad and open topped chimera.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome aboard dude! Can't wait to see your Medusa...sure it'll be sick!

    You tellin me you didn't like the intro? lol.

    ReplyDelete