Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas!

It's here! I got a Revenant! Fuck y'all - I win 40k forever! Shall we just cancel all tournaments now and announce me the new Emperor of Mankind?
May as well hey....
Jokes.
The Sons of Sanguinius wish everyone of our faithful readers a very merry Christmas, whoever you are, wherever you are..
A special Christmas greeting to all my authors and blog buddies, thanks for contributing and merry Christmas.

Right, time to get this party started... Catch you on the flip side, hope Santa spilling his sack on my floor hasn't made too much of a mess, it's a bitch to get out of the carpet...


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas from the House of Paincakes!
    Have a very Xenos holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Xmas from the Weemen - now you can play apoc with the big boys!

    ReplyDelete